Discover Your Skills
- Look at the list below. (This is a list of skills that employers want the most from teens).
- Put your mouse over the skill words to see explanations.
- Have you used this skill before in anyway at home, at school, with your friends, or at a job?
- Write down any skill you've used. This will become your personal skills list.
- Starting with your favorite skill write a story about each skill below you've used that describes the following:
- The initial problem
- How you helped (get into all the juicy details of what you did).
- The result
Mouseover the skill words below. A definition will appear here.
Problem Solving Skills
Self Management Skills